Saturday, June 13, 2009

Now What?

I apologize for not having posted in a while. I have been quite busy with finishing out the last few days of school. It has been a busy year. My wife has started up her proofreading business with a smashing good year. Both of us got masters degrees (my second, her first), I have finished up my final days at the Baltimore County Public Schools, and in two weeks, we are off do our new place in Newark, DE so that I can start my Education PhD.

Now that I am done my school year, I think it is a good time to pack up my blog. I am now contributing to a new blog, Liberty and Skepticism, and have started a new blog more aptly titled Education Philosopher. This new blog, I think, will focus on the more philosophical side of education, as I will write for it during my PhD study.

I hope that anyone who reads and enjoys this blog follows the other. (I will probably try to limit that one to matters of education, as Liberty and Skepticism will cover the more philosophical and political stuff).

See you all there.

42 comments:

  1. 先將一個人的生活過好,才有能力過好兩個人的生活..............................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 從人生中拿走友誼,猶如從生活中移走陽光........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤...............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 每一個人無論怎樣渺小,在自己的眼中,都自有其份量 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  6. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete